Aberdeen caterer and CIS Excellence Award Hospitality Educator of the Year sponsor, Entier, has launched the only MCA-approved training centre in the north of Scotland Designed for chefs and cooks on board
- Bidvest Scotland Showcases Winter Warmers at Hamilton Park Racecourse Foodservice Event CIS Excellence Business Innovation Award sponsor, Bidvest Foodservice Scotland, have announced a Winter food and drink showcase at Hamilton Park Race Course next week. Featuring 60 suppliers, including more than 25 Scottish producers,...
- Bidvest Scotland Grows Scottish Range Through Local Craft Ales CIS Excellence Awards Business Innovation sponsor, Bidvest Foodservice Scotland, has announced the launch of a selection of locally produced craft ales and ciders. Partnering with selected brewers, the company will bring...
- Bidvest Foodservice Doubles Community Engagement Outreach Programme Bidvest Foodservice has doubled its community engagement outreach programme in the 12 months, spending over 5,000 hours supporting more than 1,200 charity events and groups. The latest figures form part...
- Scottish Wholesale Sector Offers Mentoring Opportunities to Improve Skills The Scottish Wholesale Association (SWA) is offering individuals currently working in buying, sales and management the opportunity to participate in a mentoring programme. Designed to improve skills and nurture emerging talent...
- Bidvest Scotland Launches Christmas Catering Range With Christmas less than half a year away, Bidvest Foodservice has unveiled its festive portfolio. Featuring over 80 new products, the range has been developed by Bidvest Foodservice’s team of...
- The HIT Scotland Scholarship Programme 2017 is OPEN for Applicants!
- When It Comes to the Crunch, Will Your Business Insurance Come Up Trumps?
- Hotel & Restaurant Interiors: Creating a Design For Life
- Artisan Roast: Gathering Pace in the Marketplace
- Mazars Accountants’ Report Reveals What Brexit Means for Business
Introducing the Bruce Stevenson Team With a wealth of experience in the commercial sector – in particular hospitality, catering and tourism – Bruce Stevenson Insurance has put together a hit
A new app offering exclusive drinking and dining benefits aimed at people working in the hospitalty industry has launched in Edinburgh. Following its success in London, Manchester and Brighton, CODE Hospitality is
Brakes Scotland has signed a deal with a leading Scottish venison producer to supply several fresh wild venison lines to the company’s Scottish product range. Highland Game’s Managing Director, Christian Nissen
Showcasing and promoting the individuals and organisations that make the Scottish hospitality and catering industry so unique, The CS Yearbook features in-depth opinion, analysis and comment for the year ahead.
And with this all-new digital edition (pictured left), you can navigate the current issue to search for the article, advert or supplier profile of your choice.
If you'd like to feature yourself or your company in 2017, get in touch.
The Winners of the CIS Excellence Awards 2016 in partnership with the 13th CIS Excellence Awards were presented last night at a ceremony at the Hilton Glasgow. Presented by Radio Forth DJ Grant Stott and BBC Scotland’s Catriona Shearer, the event was the culmination of five months of nominations
Last November, Food Standards Scotland published a range of healthy catering sheets, with advice and guidance for small- to medium-sized caterers on how to make menus healthier. CateringScotland.com introduces the FSS guide